We do not sell, give, rent or trade your personally identifiable information to advertisers, marketers, spammers, or any online “white pages” or “people finder” sites.
If you provide personally identifiable information to us about your customers or clients, we will keep that information confidential and will only use it as necessary to provide the services you have purchased. We will not share such information with third parties, including advertisers or marketers or spammers.
We take the security of your personally identifiable information seriously, and use industry standard safeguards to protect any personally identifiable information stored on our systems.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any websites linked to our site if they are not controlled or owned by OPPSCORP. Please be diligent when visiting any other websites.
We like to send information and updates via email to our customers but you are welcome to opt out of receiving this information at any time.
The policy outlined below is legally binding and may be updated from time to time.
Effective and updated on January 2017
3. OPPSCORP has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view OPPSCORP’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. In some areas of the Site (such as when you set up an account or complete your profile) and in connection with our services, OPPSCORP will collect personally identifiable information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, username[s], credit card number, billing information and other information from which your identity is discernible.
2. In addition, in order to effectively deliver our services and products, OPPSCORP, may from time to time afford you the opportunity to provide descriptive, behavioral, preferential, and/or lifestyle information about yourself, but it is solely up to you whether you furnish such information. This information is never sold, rented, traded or given to third parties such as advertisers, spammers or marketers.
3. If you request us to do so, by signing up for one of our services which involves collecting or tracking your personally identifiable information, we may collect your personally identifiable information from third-party sources and platforms (such as people search sites, online review sites, databases, and social media or other sites on the Internet).
5. Your personally identifiable information may be stored on our servers, which are protected by industry standard safeguards.
6. We will retain your information for at least as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We may also keep your information for longer periods of time consistent with our normal business practices and record-keeping requirements. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with our services, or request that we no longer maintain your information, please contact us at info@OPPSCORP.com. We will respond to your request within 48hrs.
7. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We also collect analytical data related to the performance of this Site via tracking technologies. This data is in no way associated with your personally identifiable information. (See “Cookies” below.)
OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Collection of Information from Third Parties
We may collect your personally identifiable information from third parties. If we do, OPPSCORP will not sell this personal information to advertisers, marketers or spammers. Nor will we provide any personal information to online “white pages” or “people finder” sites unless you specifically authorize us to do as part of our services.
1. In order to use the Site, you must first complete the Qualification form, including a username and password. During registration process you are required to give contact information, such as your name, email address and contact number.
2. We use this information to contact you about the services on the Site in which you have expressed interest specifically, OPPSCORP. One of OPPSCORP reputation specialist will send you a welcome email and go over with you certain information regarding the services we provide. We will also email you a Proposal once you submit the form.
Special Offers and Updates
Using your name and email address, we will occasionally send you information on products, services, discounts and promotions related to OPPSCORP if you desire. You can sign up for these emails on our registration page during the registration process. Out of respect for your privacy, we present you with the option not to receive thesetypes of communications each time we send you such communications.
We will always obtain your consent prior to posting your full name along with your testimonial. If, after you provide your prior written consent, you want to remove your personal information that displayed on the Site under public pages, please contact us at info@OPPSCORP.com.
1. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about the Site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site. OPPSCORP stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
2. Your friend may contact us at info@OPPSCORP.com to request that we remove this information from our database. Note that this is not available in jurisdictions where this method of referral is prohibited, such as the European Union.
The Site offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us at info@OPPSCORP.com.
Internal Uses of Your Personally Identifiable Information
1. We collect, store and process your personally identifiable information on servers located in the United States. Due to the unpredictable nature of Internet routing, your information may pass through other countries while in transit to our servers. We use the information we collect about you in order to:
develop and deliver our services
process your transactions
provide customer service and manage your account
improve our products, services and marketing.
2. We give access to personally identifiable information about our users only to those who require it for the above purposes
3. OPPSCORP, will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. OPPSCORP, will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties except in the limited circumstances described below.
We share information with service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as payment and order processing, fraud investigation, bill collection, and information management and analytics. If content generation is included in your services, we may share information with service providers under contract to create, edit and/or publish such content. These third parties are obligated to protect your information and are contractually prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. They are never permitted to share your information with any third parties.
We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action. If the subpoena seeks information about an identified subscriber or limited group of subscribers, we’ll make reasonable business efforts to contact the subscriber(s) before providing information to the party that requests it. We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to in all cases, whether because of a time limit, court order, inability to effectively contact a subscriber, or for any other reason.
When a user signs up for a co-branded version of our service through links to OPPSCORP from our co-branded partner’s website, OPPSCORP, will share with the co-branded partner that user’s name, e-mail address and physical address in order to provide enhanced integration between OPPSCORP’s services and the services of our co-branded partner. If you do not want your information shared with OPPSCORP Inc.’s co-branded partner, you should sign up for OPPSCORP directly through www.OPPSCORP.com and other sub-domains and not through a link from our partner’s website.
We disclose information to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
We share information with companies that provide public relations and marketing services for us. Such information will only be shared by us to customize, measure and improve our products, services and advertising. It will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. These third parties are contractually obligated to protect your information and are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We share your information with our parent, subsidiaries and joint ventures to help coordinate the services we provide to you, enforce our terms and conditions, and promote trust and safety.
The implementation of our Services, by its very nature, may require using your personally identifiable information to locate other information about you. Such use may include, but not be limited to, using your information to search the publicly accessible Internet sites as well as searching private information databases and sites.
The implementation of our Services, by its very nature, may require revealing your personally identifiable information in order to effect removal of Internet content about you. For example (but not limited to), we may have to disclose your name to a website in order to notify them to remove Internet content about you. This occurs with your express permission for a specific, given purpose.
You may review, correct, update or change your personally identifiable information on your OPPSCORP account profile at any time. Simply log into your OPPSCORP account, go to your User Profile, review your personally identifiable information and, if you wish, edit it with the options provided. If you are unable to edit your personally identifiable information by logging into your account, then please contact us for assistance. If you wish your information to be totally deleted from our database, you may email info@OPPSCORP.com. This process takes up to 30 days
1. The security of your personal information is important to us. If you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number and social security number, on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). OPPs. is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security.
2. The personally identifiable information that we collect, and that you provide, is stored by us is and contained behind a “firewall” and only accessible by those who need to know that information and who have special access rights to our production systems. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
3. We test our security systems regularly and also contract with outside companies to test our security systems and processes. However, no security system is perfect. We do not guarantee or warrant that there will be no unauthorized access to your data.
4. We will make all reasonable business efforts to protect your information, but no system can prevent all malicious attacks against our system or commonly used Internet protocols or software (e.g., SSL). Please see our technical pages for more information about the security systems used.
5. The security of your OPPSCORP account also relies on your protection of your OPPSCORP password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You should not share your OPPSCORP password with anyone.
6. OPPSCORP will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an e-mail, though we may ask you to enter this type of information on the Site, which will always have a URL beginning with https://www.OPPSCORP.com. If you receive an email that asks you for your log in information or password, it is not from us and you should not respond.
7. Any e-mail or other communication requesting your password, asking you to provide sensitive account information via email, or linking to a website with a URL that does not begin with https://www.OPPSCORP.com should be treated as unauthorized and suspicious and should be reported to OPPSCORP, immediately by emailing helpdesk@OPPSCORP.com.
8. If you do share your OPPSCORP password with a third party for any reason, the third party will have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password.
9. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately by logging in to your account at www.OPPSCORP.com and changing your Profile settings. If you believe that an unauthorized access has already occurred please report it immediately by emailing helpdesk@OPPSCORP.com.
10. OPPSCORP may have access to your password and may use such password to access your account for debugging, quality assurance, or other internal purposes.
2. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate the Site. Specifically, we use session cookies to track your session ID and to track whether or not you are logged into the Site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Click here for more information on how to remove persistent cookies.
3. We set a persistent cookie to store how you came to the Site and what purchase packages and discounts we are able to offer you upon your registration. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on the Site.
4. If you reject cookies, you will still be able to view the Site, but your ability to use some areas of the Site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited. You will be unable to log into the Site if you reject cookies.
6. We employ, and our third party advertising partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that helps us better manage content on the Site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies and are used to learn about the interactions of our users with the Site and our outbound emails. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
7. We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section below.
The Site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by OPPSCORP Please be aware that we, OPPs, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the Site.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
2. You are also responsible for regularly reviewing the Privacy Statement and related documents. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. No amendment to or modification of this Statement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of OPPs, or posted to the Site by a duly authorized representative of OPPs.
3. In the event OPPs., goes through a business transition, such as a merger, an acquisition by another company, or a sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personally identifiable information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified via prominent notice on the Site for 30 days after a change of ownership or control of their personally identifiable information. If, as a result of the business transition, a users’ personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, users will be given a choice consistent with our notification of changes section.